Ahhhhh *Yawns*

 I am perfectly capable. 

I think.

I am also massively exhausted at times. 

In truth, I feel my skills only scratch the surface of a massive skill set only the best can functionally use. 

I know it is only a matter of time, but it feels oh so slow at moments. 

I have been listening to an audiobook of late and it has affected my every word, bringing out a young lady from the Victorian era of whose presence in my mind I was unaware. She has taken up seemingly permanent residence and chosen to show herself frequently in my writing and speaking. 

I find my current focus diverting and enjoyable, and may very well attempt to confuse my whole class on the matter. I would find the reactions delightful if it went as planned. I never could have walked into a classroom such as this with any amount of courage to be myself a few years ago, having chosen the quiet road and disappearing into silent shadows at any unfamiliar face. 

Though my childhood was filled with outgoing cheer, I allowed the opinions of others to take hold as any teenager sometimes does. I am grateful to be free of that restraint, though the work towards it has been tiring at times. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last night

Less is more

Make it safe